Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mellow Down Easy


Woke up today to a strange sound – pitter patter of rain on the roof. Just a little pitter patter but when I looked outside, nothing was really wet. Rain in the desert. I had plans to go do some touristy things but I started to think that maybe I don't “have” to do anything. I think I am still struggling with this lifestyle. I need to not be so results driven and not be constantly trying to check things off of a list. It is ok to just sit and be. I should try more of it, see how it works out for me.

So, I did not go anyplace beyond walking the dog around the campground. I wiped down the outside of the RV, it had gotten really dusty being on the road. I tried to plan out where I was going next, but there was a definite lack of enthusiasm on my part. I sat and stared out the door because it was a lovely sight


and then I watched the sunset

Arizona Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment