Monday, October 20, 2014

House Keeping

I've redone the look of my blog (stating the obvious here) but I thought I would point out that you now can sign up for email updates.  This means that when I do add a blog entry, you will be notified that there is a new entry out there.  No more going out to the blog only to be terribly disappointed because there are no new entries. 


I've also made it possible for anybody to comment on any post that is out there.  It is amazing all the little bells and whistles that you can find if you spend just a few minutes looking into the features of the software you are using. 


I'm also toying with a new look - going for more drama with a black background.  Let me know if you like this layout better. 


Now if I can just figure out how to take better pictures......

No comments:

Post a Comment